Friend Us!
info@couture.com.tr
009-0532-365-0247

KHEDIVE PAVILLION

Comment are off

Khedive Pavillion, which is located on the hills of Cubuklu within spacious woodland, was built by an Italian architect, Delto Seminati, in 1907, who was commissioned by Abbas Hilmi Pasha.

When the Egyptian Khedive Abbas Hilmi Pasha left Istanbul in the 1930’s, the building was bought by the Municipality of Istanbul.However from 1937-1982 it was used very little.In 1982 The Touring and Automobile Foundation began its restoration and it was opened as a restaurant and cafe.

About the Author